SmartSolve encompasses a family of environmentally friendly water soluble paper materials that are produced in multiple thicknesses, coatings and configurations. From label stock and board stock to hydrographic film and tape, SmartSolve can be used in a variety of valuable applications. In addition, SmartSolve materials can be coated with water soluble adhesive that dissolves in water and leaves behind no residue, a heat seal top coating that allows the material to be converted into water soluble containers (such as pouches, tubes and folding cartons) or a direct thermal top coating for use in thermal printers. Bio-based materials are the foundation of SmartSolve's products, providing an ecologically sound solution to your paper and packaging needs.
WHAT SmartSolve Can Offer
● Customer Service - Support & communications
● Technical Support - Paper & equipment engineers on staff
● In-House Graphics Department - Graphic artists on staff
● Award-Winning Full Color Management Capabilities - Ensures color accuracy & replication order-to-order
● Full In-House Printing & Die Cutting Capabilities - HD, flexography, hot stamp & thermal printing
● Warehousing Capabilities - SmartSolve stocking programs are available
Our Certifications & Memberships
SmartSolve Industries is a member of CMC Group, a multi-division corporation established in 1980 and headquartered in Bowling Green, OH. CMC Group has facilities in the USA, Canada, and the UK and sells throughout North America, Europe, Central America and to countries in the Pacific Rim. The SmartSolve Industries division provides unique materials and product solutions to commerce, industry, and consumers. SmartSolve water soluble paper is the backbone of the SmartSolve Industries product line. The dissolving paper materials have highly unique, versatile, and technologically-advanced qualities and capabilities. SmartSolve's mission is to supply game changing, earth friendly water soluble technology into strategic markets of need while modeling and extending the Kingdom of God.